BeltOutlet specializes in value-priced men’s, women’s and travel accessories. With products ranging from classic belts and suspenders to the latest styles in wallets, scarves, headwear and gift items, we strive to bring the greatest value at the best prices.
Along with core products from popular brands, we buy close-outs, special buys and overruns from quality manufacturers to offer big savings on most of our merchandise.
Our company is located in the suburbs of Chicago, IL, where our product team, web team, customer service and warehouse staff are all dedicated to providing you with a wonderful shopping experience, by combining great products with outstanding service.
BeltOutlet began in Naperville, IL in 1997 as a small family business. Our company’s founder decided to partner his knowledge of retail buying, manufacturing and leather goods/accessories with his entrepreneurial spirit to create a new company. The company began selling product in several high volume flea markets in the Midwest before selling through eBay. Sales on eBay launched our website that has grown from storing product in the family basement to expansion that includes a multi-unit warehouse facility that now houses almost all operations.
With a commitment to exceptional customer service and affordable, quality goods, BeltOutlet went online with its own web store in 1999. Over a decade later and with more than a million customers served, the same commitment continues to define BeltOutlet. Whether shipping overseas, providing belts to major motion pictures, or helping you find that perfect gift, BeltOutlet still offers exceptional service to our customers, providing quality goods at affordable prices.
In 2012, we opened a new webstore, GoInStyle, to offer a new selection of men’s and women’s accessories and travel goods designed for the discriminating buyer. We continue to provide the same high level of service and value to customers through BeltOutlet and GoInStyle.
BeltOutlet was founded on Christian principles that include a commitment to honoring God. This is lived out in the way we interact with customers, vendors, company associates and whomever we encounter in our daily walk.
One aspect of our philosophy, “We sell to help,” is based on our commitment to helping people in need through charitable giving. More than 15% of all net profits earned are donated to non-profit, charitable organizations. If you would like to contribute, our key charities are listed below:
Most importantly, what drives us in determining how we act in business and our personal lives is how we answer the following questions:
- Opportunity International (Microloans for Small Business)
- Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (Disaster Relief/Community Development)
- Compassion International (Child Poverty)
- The Salvation Army (Disaster Relief, Youth, Elderly, etc.)
- Loaves and Fishes (Community Food Pantry)
- Feed My Starving Children (World Hunger)
If you are searching for answers to these questions, please consider reading the Gospel of John in the Bible. Jesus said, “That I am the way, the truth and the life…” Listed below are books and web sites that can help you in your search. If you would like to talk to someone, please call 1-800-NEEDHIM.
- Where did we come from?
- Why is there evil in the world?
- Why are we here?
- What happens when we die?
- More Than a Carpenter, by Josh McDowell, Tyndale House Publishers, 1977
- The Case For Christ, by Lee Stroble, Zondervan Publishing, 1998
- Evidence that Demands a Verdict, by Josh McDowell, Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1979
Illinois state residents are subject to sales tax.
Number of ratings: 566
At BeltOutlet our goal is to provide quality products at great prices combined with outstanding service. As part of our service we strive to ship the next business day (98 %+). We use the United States Postal Service as our primary carrier. BeltOutlet offers the choice of First Class (usually 3-10 business days) or Priority Mail (2-4 business days).
Shipments to Canada
BeltOutlet is proud to offer its products to Canadian customers. We ship to locations across Canada using a choice of available shipping methods. In order to make this experience as enjoyable as possible for you, our shipping policies are as follows:
- BeltOutlet ships to Canada via U.S. Postal Service or UPS.
- Shipping costs for your preferred method are available in the shopping cart prior to purchase.
- As with all International orders, Canadian customers may be required to pay duties, taxes, government charges and/or brokerage fees at time of receipt. These costs are levied by the Canadian government and/or the carrier and not by BeltOutlet. The customer is responsible for any/all additional charges for delivery & import collected by the carrier.
How we reduce costs for our Canadian customers
BeltOutlet offers U.S. First Class International Mail shipment to Canada as a lower-cost method for receiving products. This shipping method does not offer a tracking number and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
In addition, UPS Standard Ground to Canada service is available for shipments for which timely delivery is important or where a tracking number is desired. BeltOutlet has partnered with UPS to reduce charges associated with importing items to Canada by securing a flat brokerage fee for UPS deliveries to Canadian customers. In addition, you can choose to pay these brokerage fees in advance directly to UPS (BeltOutlet cannot accept these payments). Read the language below for more details.
UPS Brokerage to Canada Information/Disclosure
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each
shipment entering Canada.These charges may include PST, GST, HST,duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf.
If shipped via UPS, your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD $10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD $200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You
have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the
need for payment on delivery.
Beltoutlet keeps returns and exchanges hassle-free!
Thank you for your business and continued patronage to Beltoutlet! We value you as a customer and we strive to give each customer the best customer service experience they have ever had!
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 90 days. Please be mindful that items need to be returned in their original product packaging and in “like-new” condition (not worn, washed, used or damaged).
- We ask that you ship your return/exchanges back to Beltoutlet using whichever carrier you prefer. You may ship returns/exchanges back to the following address:
Beltoutlet Returns Department
23824 W. Andrew Rd, Suite 102
Plainfield, IL 60585
- When returning an item, please include your packing slip or printed correspondence including order information. Write on the correspondence the reason for your return. Please note that refunds will be for the product only and do not include shipping cost.
- When making an exchange, please be sure to include your packing slip or printed correspondence stating the size, color and any details we might need to accurately process your exchange and enjoy free exchange shipping on the item!
- If you feel your question hasn't been answered, please call us directly at 888-355-2358 anytime Monday-Friday from 8am-6:30pm and Saturday from 8am-2pm.