BeltOutlet specializes in value-priced men’s, women’s and travel accessories. With products ranging from classic belts and suspenders to the latest styles in wallets, scarves, headwear and gift items, we strive to bring the greatest value at the best prices.
Along with core products from popular brands, we buy close-outs, special buys and overruns from quality manufacturers to offer big savings on most of our merchandise.
Our company is located in the suburbs of Chicago, IL, where our product team, web team, customer service and warehouse staff are all dedicated to providing you with a wonderful shopping experience, by combining great products with outstanding service.
BeltOutlet began in Naperville, IL in 1997 as a small family business. Our company’s founder decided to partner his knowledge of retail buying, manufacturing and leather goods/accessories with his entrepreneurial spirit to create a new company. The company began selling product in several high volume flea markets in the Midwest before selling through eBay. Sales on eBay launched our website that has grown from storing product in the family basement to expansion that includes a multi-unit warehouse facility that now houses almost all operations.
With a commitment to exceptional customer service and affordable, quality goods, BeltOutlet went online with its own web store in 1999. Over a decade later and with more than a million customers served, the same commitment continues to define BeltOutlet. Whether shipping overseas, providing belts to major motion pictures, or helping you find that perfect gift, BeltOutlet still offers exceptional service to our customers, providing quality goods at affordable prices.
In 2012, we opened a new webstore, GoInStyle, to offer a new selection of men’s and women’s accessories and travel goods designed for the discriminating buyer. We continue to provide the same high level of service and value to customers through BeltOutlet and GoInStyle.
BeltOutlet was founded on Christian principles that include a commitment to honoring God. This is lived out in the way we interact with customers, vendors, company associates and whomever we encounter in our daily walk.
One aspect of our philosophy, “We sell to help,” is based on our commitment to helping people in need through charitable giving. More than 15% of all net profits earned are donated to non-profit, charitable organizations. If you would like to contribute, our key charities are listed below:
Most importantly, what drives us in determining how we act in business and our personal lives is how we answer the following questions:
- Opportunity International (Microloans for Small Business)
- Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (Disaster Relief/Community Development)
- Compassion International (Child Poverty)
- The Salvation Army (Disaster Relief, Youth, Elderly, etc.)
- Loaves and Fishes (Community Food Pantry)
- Feed My Starving Children (World Hunger)
If you are searching for answers to these questions, please consider reading the Gospel of John in the Bible. Jesus said, “That I am the way, the truth and the life…” Listed below are books and web sites that can help you in your search. If you would like to talk to someone, please call 1-800-NEEDHIM.
- Where did we come from?
- Why is there evil in the world?
- Why are we here?
- What happens when we die?
- More Than a Carpenter, by Josh McDowell, Tyndale House Publishers, 1977
- The Case For Christ, by Lee Stroble, Zondervan Publishing, 1998
- Evidence that Demands a Verdict, by Josh McDowell, Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1979
Illinois state residents are subject to sales tax.
Number of ratings: 608
At BeltOutlet our goal is to provide quality products at great prices combined with outstanding service. We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders! Most orders ship within one business day. We ship orders Monday through Friday.
Shipments to Canada
BeltOutlet is proud to offer its products to Canadian customers. We ship to locations across Canada using a choice of available shipping methods. In order to make this experience as enjoyable as possible for you, our shipping policies are as follows:
- BeltOutlet ships to Canada via U.S. Postal Service or UPS.
- Shipping costs for your preferred method are available in the shopping cart prior to purchase.
- As with all International orders, Canadian customers may be required to pay duties, taxes, government charges and/or brokerage fees at time of receipt. These costs are levied by the Canadian government and/or the carrier and not by BeltOutlet. The customer is responsible for any/all additional charges for delivery & import collected by the carrier.
How we reduce costs for our Canadian customers
BeltOutlet offers U.S. First Class International Mail shipment to Canada as a lower-cost method for receiving products. This shipping method does not offer a tracking number and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
In addition, UPS Standard Ground to Canada service is available for shipments for which timely delivery is important or where a tracking number is desired. BeltOutlet has partnered with UPS to reduce charges associated with importing items to Canada by securing a flat brokerage fee for UPS deliveries to Canadian customers. In addition, you can choose to pay these brokerage fees in advance directly to UPS (BeltOutlet cannot accept these payments). Read the language below for more details.
UPS Brokerage to Canada Information/Disclosure
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each
shipment entering Canada.These charges may include PST, GST, HST,duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf.
If shipped via UPS, your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD $10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD $200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You
have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the
need for payment on delivery.
BeltOutlet keeps returns and exchanges hassle-free! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your BeltOutlet purchase, please exchange or return it within 90 days for a new product or full refund. Exchanges are shipped to the customer at our expense. Please be mindful that items should be returned in their original product package and in “like-new” condition (not worn, washed, used or damaged). If the item is not in “like-new” condition, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com or 888-355-2358 before returning.
BeltOutlet EASY 3 STEP RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS
1. CONTACT – Email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-355-2358. We’ll get your information and email you your pre-paid USPS return shipping label. The cost of the return shipping label we provide to you will be deducted from your refund.
2. PRINT – Print the pre-paid USPS return shipping label that was emailed to you. Attach it to the original packaging. Insert the product and the original packing slip.
3. MAIL – Leave your package in your mailbox or drop it off at your nearest USPS mailbox. We’ll contact you when we’ve processed your exchange or return.
You may also mail the item(s) back to us using your preferred carrier, at your expense. We strongly recommend using a trackable shipping method. Please send to:
BeltOutlet Returns Department
23824 W. Andrew Road, Suite 102
Plainfield, IL 60585-8768
If you do not have the original packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
BeltOutlet cannot be responsible for return shipments not received. We process most returns and exchanges within 5 business days of receiving the package in accordance with our policies. Shipping charges (if applicable) are not refundable. If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com or 888-355-2358. Our standard business hours are: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm CT and Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm CT.
- Street address
- Phone number
- Order number
- Reason for the return
- Exchange information such as model number, size, color etc.